About the role
As the Integration Architect at Zenuity, you are part of high-performance cross-culture architect team and your focus will be innovation & improving delivery effectiviness in your own domain, integration between global IT platforms and technologies.
Core IT owns and manages all infrastructure at Zenuity. Most infrastructure services are delivered through an external provider, including network, servers, client, storage, backup/restore etc.
The tasks are divided in both individual work and projects in team. It is important that you have a great ability to co-operate with customers, suppliers and colleagues. The ability to handle teamwork and co-operation is an important skill to maintain at a high standard and quality delivery to our customers.
What you will do
Your role will be to ensure that this works smoothly, this includes
- Design Technical/Integration Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures.
- Define solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, automating business process models and cloud based services.
- Define and delivering integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques.
- Participate in Change Advidory Board, CAB to propose, review and approve standards, exceptions etc.
- Design message- and event-driven architectures.
- Work with technical users in the different business areas and projects to capture requirements, identify solutions, incl Proof Of Concepts etc.
- Ability to teach and adapt Enterprise Architecture (EA) frameworks (such as TOGAF)
- Participate in the continuous improvement of processes and tools both within Core IT and the greater organization.
To be successful in this role you have
Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
2 to 8 years of experience in architecting, designing or implementing of Integration Architecture
Experiences working with integration languages such as XML, REST & SOAP.
Enjoy working in an international organization with people from different cultures
Share our Zenuity values; I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust and I share…with the highest integrity
In addition we believe you meet the following requirements
Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers & colleagues.
Organized and strive for results & quality.
Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 580 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara and Linköping.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.