Identity and Access Manager
About the role
The Identity and Access Manager oversees a number of key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users and to meet business needs.
Core IT owns and manages all infrastructure at Zenuity. Most infrastructure services are delivered through an external provider, including network, servers, client, storage, backup/restore etc.
You will be given a high degree of trust and empowered to solve local issues to ensure that the business receives the IT services that they need.
The tasks are divided in both individual work and projects in team. It is important that you have a great ability to co-operate with customers, suppliers and colleagues. The ability to handle teamwork and co-operation is an important skill to maintain at a high standard and quality delivery to our customers.
- Maintain a secure and flexible Identity and Access Management, IAM platform and related service
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- As owner of the escalation process the IAM Platform Manager will take ownership of major incidents related to this area to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Lead the development to continually improve the IAM platform environment
- Manage the IAM platform environment to ensure the IAM solution meets both Security Policies and business requirements.
- Work with the Technical Design team evolve standards and functionality for the IAM platform
- Act as Technical Single Point Of Contact, SPOC for IAM related issues and questions when establishing new partnerships, mergers and acquisitions etc.
Performance & Quality
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
- Work with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken, completed to protect and improve services
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance
- Be an ambassador for IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments
You will work as part of a team with Core IT colleagues from Germany, Sweden and the US.
You will work in a small and agile team where your decisions matter. You will be a part of building and maintaining the IT infrastructure, both on premise and on public cloud providers. You will get a chance to work with modern technologies, services and building cool and exciting stuff.
How to be really successful in this role
Degree in IT (BSc), Computer Science or equivalent (shorter technical training in combination with more experience).
Minimum 1-3 years of experience from managing IT services in an enterprise environment for example networking, storage & computer etc.
Enjoy working in an international organization with people from different cultures
Share our Zenuity values; I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust and I share…with the highest integrity
More about you
Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers & colleagues.
Organized, always strive for results and highest quality.
Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time.
Of course being proactive.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 580 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara and Linköping.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience. We are looking forward to read your CV and cover letter.