Computer Vision Function and Algorithm Engineer
Have you understood how your computer vision skills can really make impact in changing the world? Have you tried applying your competence in the Automotive, Med tech or other interesting industry? Then you have what Zenuity needs to take self-driving cars to the next level.
About Zenuity- Making it Real
We are breaking new ground with world-class driver-assistance and autonomous-driving technologies. To meet the automotive industry’s requirements, we are developing a software in a fashion and context that hasn’t been done before. With robustness, speed to market and a flexible approach we are changing the way the world looks at mobility, infrastructure and everyday life for people worldwide.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
Do you want to be part of our journey ahead? We are currently recruiting several function and algorithm engineers and experienced software developers to our vision agile teams in Gothenburg.
Your Mission and qualifications
- Deep knowledge of ADAS/AD vision-based technology including sensor capabilities and limitations.
- Demonstrated experience developing vision-based algorithms like object detection and segmentation, feature extraction, visual object tracking, stereo generation, and structure from motion/3D reconstruction
- Strong background in applied mathematics, applied physics, signal processing and image processing.
- Strong C/C++ programming, Linux OS
- Improving the continuous integration and deployment toolchains, all the way to embedded software in the vehicles
- Developing vehicle data collection systems
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. related to one of the following fields: Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Robotics, Engineering or Science.
- A proven ability to deliver strong results, either from academia or industry.
You will be part of an innovative, open environment with a cross functional team, managing all aspects required to add value to the product, from requirement analysis, concept development, to implement and testing. Part of your work is also to collaborate with stakeholders, such as feature developers, sensor developers and customer function owners.
Beneficial Skills and experience good to have
- GPU Programming, Computer Graphics and Embedded Software Development
- Agile software developments methods
- Unit testing and Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Prior experience with RADAR, LIDAR
- Prior ADAS/AD experience
- Experience in system engineering and system design
- Experience in Deep Learning algorithms
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 580 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara and Linköping.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.