Computer Vision Software Developer (C++)
Engineering Roles - Gothenburg, Sweden
About Zenuity- Making it Real
We are breaking new ground with world-class driver-assistance and autonomous-driving technologies. To meet the automotive industry’s requirements, we are developing a software in a fashion and context that hasn’t been done before. With robustness, speed to market and a flexible approach we are changing the way the world looks at mobility, infrastructure and everyday life for people worldwide.
Zenuity work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
Do you want to be part of our journey ahead? We are currently looking for a sharp and experienced software developer in C++ to join one of our computer vision agile teams in Gothenburg.
Your Mission and qualifications
- You will work in a close cross functional, truly agile team, developing algorithms and development tools in the computer vision field for Active Safety and Autonomous drive.
- Your key responsibility will be to design software, which is modular, correct, performing, testable, maintainable and fulfills the automotive industry safety requirements. You will literally make self-driving cars (well the software anyway) and change the world.
- You have a strong background in software engineering with very strong C++ programming skills, Linux OS.
- You have strong interest in optimizing and streamlining of the use accelerated computational resources (GPU, DSP and other parallel processing architectures).
- You are a problem solver! Thrive when faced with complex challenges, want to understand the broader picture and can quickly understand and adapt to new tasks.
- M.Sc. preferably related to one of the following fields: Software Engineering Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Robotics along with several years of industry in developing software preferably for embedded real time applications.
Beneficial Skills and experience very good to have
- GPU Programming, Computer Graphics and Embedded Software Development.
- Experience in Computer Vision and Image processing algorithms.
- Agile software developments methods.
- High-bandwidth 10Gbps+ networks
- MTU sizes in switches, kernels etc.
- Setting up networks in general, with more advanced topologies (virtual LAN configuration in switches, Linux etc).
- Understanding of IP addressing, ARP, DHCP, broadcasting, subnets, etc.
- Unit testing and Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Improving the continuous integration and deployment toolchains, all the way to embedded software in the vehicles.
- Experience as scrum master or at least agile team work
- As a person you are enthusiastic, thrive in an agile, collaborative environment, love to share your knowledge and experience with the team.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv (now Veoneer) from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 580 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara and Linköping.
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.