Senior and Junior developer- Safe Decision Making, Control and Verification
Do you want to step into the future and develop innovative technology for tomorrows mobility? Take a chance and change the world! Zenuity is looking for a skilled control engineer to join our team in Gothenburg.
You will be part of a team consisting of 7 people. The teams purpose is.... and the current focus is.....
As a developer in this team you will develop, evaluate, implement, integrate and verify decision making algorithms for the fields of Advance Driver Assistance Systems and Autonomous Driving. These algorithms are often part of a safety critical system which put great requirements on development of safe and robust code. The work spans over different fields and requires inter-disciplinary knowledge in different areas from functional safety to software development, test and verification.
You will work with modern simulation environments, target hardware including vehicles for rapid development. You will work in an agile team which are responsible for all technical decisions regarding their product including the necessary synchronization with other regional or global teams.
You need to have a Master/PhD degree in control, mechatronics, computer science or any other related majors. We are looking for both junior and senior people with strong analytical and programming skills. You should have a strong background in at least a few of the following,
- Strong analytical background in control theory, vehicle modelling, mathematics and algorithm development
- Strong Matlab/Simulink programming skills for high integrity software/feature development
- Background in functional safety, ISO 26262
- Experience in writing requirements for automotive industry
- Background in verification methods for verifying safety critical systems
- Experience in development of test methods to test safety critical systems
- Experience of dealing with prototype vehicles and various target hardware
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- A team player who enjoys collaboration with other fellows
- Background in formal methods for software development and verification
- Experience in C++/Ada programming
- Experience in continuous integration
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within our domain maximizing development opportunities.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 550 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Linköping and Santa Clara (Silicon Valley).
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.