Continuous Integration Toolchain Developer
Engineering Roles – Munich, Germany
Taking on a critical role within the service area, facing off to the various product teams within the business on a global scale. In this capacity, you will take ownership of the full Continuous Integration toolchain from the architecture, through to the deployment of the pipelines. We work in autonomous teams and interface globally, where you will be empowered in order to help make critical decisions for the continuing success of the business.
What you will do
- Develop scripts for the automation of CI/CD pipelines for software integration, deployment and test automation frameworks.
- Design the development status to enable transparency and appropriate actions.
- Lead the architectural road-map infrastructure and vision for the service area in close partnership to the the team.
- Collaborate with the product teams within the business globally to manage development tools, code repos and utilities.
- Continuously improve the efficiency, scalability and stability of the continuous integration system and environment.
- Automation scripting Python, Bash, Batch or Shell
- Continuous integration infrastructure tools for software development like Jenkins, Bamboo or Team City
- Solid understanding of the fundamental concepts of CI/CD, automated testing and of disciplined methods in the design
- Configuration management experience such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Familiar with version control management systems, we use Git, Gerrit and Artifactory
- Comfortable defining and ensuring use of code branching/merging strategies
Nice to have
- Experience working with Linux/Ubuntu & Windows 10
- Exposure to working with other CI tools like Zuul, GoCD or Cruise
- Familiar with working and configuring containers such as Docker, ideally with experience in Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Working experience with ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana)
- Private cloud configuration experience in VMWare, Rackspace or Openstack
- Prior experience working with C/C++ and able to read the code
- Exposure to Agile methodologies, working within a globally distributed team
- An appreciation of code documentation
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer (formerly Autoliv) from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 580 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara and Shanghai.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.