Engineering Roles – Gothenburg, Sweden
Do you outshine yourself when getting into the flow? Do you tend to see IT solutions that others don't? Zenuity's next Solution Architect might be you.
As the Solution Architect at Zenuity, you are part of high-performance cross-culture architect team and your focus will be innovation and improving delivery effectiviness in your own domain, integration between global IT platforms and technologies.
Core IT owns and manages all infrastructure at Zenuity. Most infrastructure services are delivered through an external provider, including network, servers, client, storage, backup/restore etc.
The tasks are divided in both individual work and projects in team. It is important that you have a great ability to co-operate with customers, suppliers and colleagues. The ability to handle teamwork and co-operation is an important skill to maintain at a high standard and quality delivery to our customers.
Your role will be to ensure that this works smoothly, this includes:
- Design Enterprise Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures.
- Define solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, automating business process models and cloud based services.
- Define and delivering integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques.
- Participate in Change Advisory Board, CAB to propose, review and approve standards, exceptions etc.
- Defines solutions for (sets of) specific business and financial objectives.
- Work with technical users in the different business areas and projects to capture requirements, identify solutions, incl Proof Of Concepts etc.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of processes and tools both within Core IT and the greater organization.
To be successful in this role you should have;
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- 6 to 10 years of experience in architecting, designing or implementing IT solutions on global level.
- Experiences working with TOGAF and ITIL.
- Enjoy working in an international organization with people from different cultures
- Share our Zenuity values; I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust and I share…with the highest integrit
- In addition we believe you meet the following requirements:
- Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues.
- Organized and strive for results and quality.
- Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time.
- Being proactive.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.