Data Center and Delivery Manager
Non Engineering Roles – Gothenburg, Sweden
As a Data Center and Delivery Manager at Zenuity you will be responsible for managing and ensuring that Zenuity’s current data center as being managed in a secure & professional way.
Core IT owns and manages all infrastructure at Zenuity. Most infrastructure services are delivered through an external provider, including network, servers, client, storage, backup/restore etc but from Zenuity owned and managed data centers. We currently have two data centers with another two being planned for implementation in 2018.
One part of your role will be to own and manage the actual data centers, incl. specifications for power, cooling, space, security etc. The other part, Delivery Manager will be to own, drive and manage delivery of projects & implementation related to data centers, facilities and other areas.
You will act as the Core IT person and capture problems, requirements, capacity demand etc. and work with other Core IT resources to find solutions. You will be given a high degree of trust and empowered to solve local issues, to ensure that the business receives the IT services that they need.
The tasks are divided in both individual work and projects in team. It is important that you have a great ability to co-operate with customers, suppliers and colleagues. The ability to handle teamwork and co-operation is an important skill to maintain at a high standard and quality delivery to our customers.
You will work as part of a team with Core IT colleagues from Sweden, Germany and the US.
What to do
Your role will be to ensure that this works smoothly:
- drive in developing standards and work with our external providers to implement them
- act as a Subject Matter Expert, SME for everything related to Data Centers including cooling, power, UPS, monitoring, capacity management incl. rack allocation etc
- participate in Change Advisory Board, CAB to propose, review and approve standards, exceptions etc.
- manage data center access
- forecast costs and investment related to data centers incl. ensuring future capacity etc
- work with our external service providers to ensure correct monitoring and management of datacenters incl. manage incidents, review and signoff on problem reports etc.
- act as Delivery Manager for new implementations related to Data Center, facilities and other areas.
- act as the global focal point for anything related to Data Centers incl. new demand, incidents etc.
- participate in the continuous improvement of processes and tools both within Core IT and the greater organization
You will work in a small and agile team where your decisions matter. Also be a part of building and maintaining the Data Center infrastructure. You will get a chance to work with modern technologies, building cool and exciting stuff.
You need to be a fast learner and work according to an agile mindset incl. DevOps. You should be able to handle stressful situations and perhaps describe yourself as an independent team player.
Need to have
To be successful in this role you have:
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience from Data Centers in an enterprise environment incl power, UPS, cooling etc.
- Have a basic understand of anything that goes into a data center, including equipment for network, servers, storage, backup etc.
- Enjoy working in an international organization with people from different cultures
-Share our Zenuity values; I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust and I share…with the highest integrity.
And more about you
We believe you meet the following requirements:
- Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers & colleagues.
- Organized, strive for results and high quality.
- Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time.
- Being proactive.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 580 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.