Gothenburg, Munich or Detroit
As a Business Developer, you will be the key representative for Zenuity’s Global Business Development and Sales team, based out of one of our core sites in either Gothenburg, Munich or Detroit. In this role, you will be instrumental in securing business relations and sales opportunities with existing as well as new potential customers (OEMs) and technology partners. You will also play an important role to maintain and analyze market data, competitive intelligence information, and share this with the rest of the organization.
- Participate in existing and new customer interactions and dialogues.
- Lead pre-sales activities and engage in early customer phases.
- Represent Zenuity at fairs and external presentations.
- Seek new market opportunities by leveraging the company’s distinctive competences.
- Market data: Maintain market share data analysis, competitive intelligence. information, bench-marking, SWOT analysis (portfolio, roadmap, resources etc.)
- Drive initiatives and technology collaborations in new areas related to connectivity such as Maps and Connected Safety.
- Govern business cases to achieve financial targets.
- Align with Zenuity customer program managers to ensure delivery and alignment in the border between sales and delivery.
- Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering, for example. An MBA would be a plus.
- Strong technical background, preferably from embedded software development
- Excellent business acumen, and expertise in business development and sales
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in the automotive industry with an OEM or Supplier.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to interact in a multicultural environment.
- Business level in English, additional second languages would be a plus.
- Enjoy working in a multicultural international organization in either Europe, Americas or Asia.
- Highly organised with good coordination skills
- Share our Zenuity values with integrity; I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust, and I share…
ZENUITY is a software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self-driving cars real! A joint venture co-founded by Volvo Cars and Veoneer (formerly Autoliv), in April 2017, we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. We utilise a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), highly autonomous driving (AD), and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide, we are continually looking to expand and recruit top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Munich, Detroit, Santa Clara and Shanghai.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.