Head of Agile teams Operations
Non Engineering Roles – Gothenburg, Munich or Detroit
Do you usually get positive feedback for your leadership skills? Are you an experienced leader with capability to empower a team of leaders and drive operational efficiency and agile way of working in a rapidly, fast-moving organization? Do you want to lead and shape a high-tech company together with a passionate team? This is your chance.
We are looking for a leader of our “agile teams’ operations”, who can deliver world class team coaching and shape the agile mindset and methods throughout the entire organization.
Your responsibility comprises:
- To lead a team of 20+ team coaches/ group leaders with purpose to build an agile organisation with empowered and high performing teams
- Own and develop the company’s agile teams’ operations and secure the related processes, agile methods, meeting structures to support innovative product development
- Ensure operational delivery and make sure things happen
- To secure long term competence sourcing and rebalancing of teams, to build a flexible organisation with capability to meet our current and future business needs
- Proactively contribute in the Zenuity leadership team and the long-term development of the company
In this role, you will report to the CEO and work in close collaboration with your colleagues in the Zenuity leadership team. The position is based in Gothenburg and performed in a dual leadership with shared responsibility.
We want you to show us how your leadership and experience can make our teams exceed expectations. To be successful in the role you should have:
- Relevant academic background, MSc or MBA and experience from a Software development domain. A bonus if previous experience also involves change management, and or Tier 1 supplier perspective
- Proven leadership experience, where you previously successfully have been leading leaders in a multicultural environment.
- Truly Agile Mindset - People first and Teams in the Center
- Familiar with concepts and adaptation of Agile Organizations and Agile Methods, preferably from a fast-moving software organisation
- Capability to make things happen – operationally savvy!
- An innovative and open mindset to let you succeed in a company in start-up phase
- Share our Zenuity values: I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust and I share as well as our leadership competencies (start with why, lead the leapfrog and grow trust)
- The rest, you tell us…
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 580 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.