Group Leader - Munich
We are a pure software company with the mission of elevating peoples lives by making self driving cars real. Created through a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer (formerly Autoliv) in April 2017; we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion!
With a disruptive business model and world-leading competences in key technology areas. We are delivering leading advanced driver assistance systems, highly automated driving, and cloud based automotive software, transforming the automotive industry. We are continuously expanding, with over 600 colleagues worldwide across our sites in Gothenburg, Munich, Detroit, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
To continue to drive the strong growth and create even stronger development teams within our different product areas, we are looking for individuals who are experienced in leadership with a focus on cohesive team building, who want to be part of forming a software company within the cutting edge sector of ADAS/AD. Based out of our Munich office, you will be part of a global team with your main responsibilities being to:
- Lead, enable and nurture world-class colleagues, focusing on team cohesion
- Active involvement both at team and individual level, balancing push and pull leadership methods, with the view to mutual benefit of all involved
- Encourage innovation, flexibility and robustness by supporting the rounded development of technical, personal and interpersonal skills within the teams
- Partner with the rest of the leadership community to provide a strategic view in relation to short and long-term goals in accordance with the global strategy
- Define and ensure the teams have right skills; engaging in training and talent acquisition when needed
- Exude the company culture of continuous improvement and development
- Embrace our values of; I trust, I dare, I engage, I share and I am curious
We want you to show us how your leadership and coaching can make our teams exceed expectations. Your foundation should be:
- Proven ability to lead and develop high performing teams in a global environment
- Expertly able to understand the separate needs of the team and individuals, removing impediments whilst offering guidance and support
- Trust based leadership philosophy, enabling team members to be self organised
- Structured, organised and able to succinctly review each of your teams progression
- Comfortable with line management responsibilities, encouraging and mediating against constructive conflicts
- An inquisitive mindset with a willingness to learn in an evolving environment
Nice to Have
- A foundation in the understanding of Agile methodologies and coaching; having worked with frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SAFe and LeSS
- Experienced working with the Atlassian tools Jira & Confluence
- Prior software development experience or academic achievements
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.