Senior Continuous Integration Engineer
Engineering Roles – Gothenburg, Sweden
Do you want to step into the future and develop innovative technology for tomorrows
mobility? Take a chance and change the world! Zenuity is looking for a skilled
continuous integration engineer to our site in Gothenburg.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 580 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
As a Senior Continuous Integration Engineer, you will work closely with the development teams on product development. You will work with the full Continuous Integration chain from architecture to deployment. You will work in self-guided teams and interface globally, where you will help make decisions.
Your responsibilities comprise of:
- Configuration, implementation and automation of Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines for software delivery, including test automation frameworks.
- Design and implement visualization of development status to create transparency and enable appropriate actions.
- Together with the team lead the architectural roadmap and vision for the area.
- Provide day-to-day support to manage development tools, code repositories and utilities.
- Continuously improve speed, efficiency, scalability and stability of continuous integration system and environment.
Working with Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) at Zenuity, you have a strong background in Managing and implementing CI/CD systems and Test Automation Frameworks. Furthermore you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science is required, but a Master’s or higher preferred
- Minimum 7 years industry experience of continuous integration infrastructure tool for software development (Jenkins, Zuul, GoCD or Cruise etc)
- Experience in version control management systems (Git/Gerrit)
- Experience in relevant techniques (Ansible, Artifactory, Docker etc)
- You will have solid knowledge and understanding of the fundamental concepts of CI/CD, automated testing, understanding of disciplined methods in the design, development, debugging and test of software programs
- You must be fluent in one or several scripting languages (Python, Bash, Groovy) and programming languages (C, C++)
- We expect you to have experience of defining and ensuring use of code branching/merging strategies
- A strong mindset on proper documentation and traceability
We are working in a truly agile environment so you must have solid communication and team working skills together with an ability to mentor other team members on agile methodology and principles.
To be successful in the role you enjoy working in an international organization with people from different cultures. You have a communicative and a positive attitude towards
customers & colleagues and hopefully an ability to proactively coordinate
and handle more than one task at the same time.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high
performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level
of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure
with professional management & continuous development, where you will be
exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.