Internal Communication Manager
Non Engineering Roles – Gothenburg, Munich or Detroit
Are you passionate about Communication? Do you feel that engaging the employees is the key to successful internal communication? Is co-operation more important than prestige? Well, then we’ve got the perfect job for you.
You will be responsible for managing all internal communication. It plays a key role to create employee engagement, to make people feel involved, inspired and passionate about what we do. You will work closely to the Leadership Team and also work to improve the strategies for the entire communication platform.
· Create strategies for internal communication.
· Provide guidelines and platforms, such as structure and channels to communicate.
· Provide clear messages throughout the organization
· Plan, edit and write content
· Main responsible for our intranet
· Support and be pro-active with Leadership Communication
· Serve as an informal leader in all internal communication questions, and Product owner for the internal communication team
· Be a part of internal events, e.g. inagurations, celebrations and other happenings.
To be successful at Zenuity, you’ll work with high integrity and low prestige. You will take decision when needed and act pro-actively to keep up speed. People need to feel that they can trust you, and your social skills will be more important than your CV. You probably bring with you the majority of the following:
· Broad experience in similar work
· Excellent communication skills,
· Fluent in English
· Digital knowledge
· Social skills to interact with people and support the organization.
· Task oriented and curious about what we do
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.