Release Management Engineer
Engineering Roles – Munich, Germany
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people's lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Platform and Integration Area of Zenuity Munich-Unterschleissheim is looking for an Engineer to support our Release Management Team.
What you will do
As a Release Management Engineer, your mission is to enable our organization to deliver our software to the customers. Together with your team, you will make integration simple, convenient and reliable by establishing a common strategy for integration and release. You will contribute to:
- Defining a common release process
- Developing the company's software branching strategy
- Defining and supporting clear release documentation and visualizing progress
- Collecting and sharing know-how and best practices
- Automation of common release management tasks
What you have
- Degree of Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Working knowledge in Software Configuration Management
- Software development skills – knowledge of Python is a plus
- Basic understanding of ASPICE and ISO26262
- Good networking skills, self-organization, proactivity
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of German or Swedish is a plus
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.