Software Integration Engineer
Engineering Roles – Munich, Germany
Platform and Integration Area of Zenuity Munich-Unterschleissheim is looking for a team member for one of our integration teams.
What you will do
As a Software Integration Engineer, your mission is to continuously enable our organization to deliver our software to the customers. You will work in an agile, multi-site, team-centered environment and together with your team, you will support the software development teams in integrating their software components into our product. You will contribute to:
- Integrating software components
- Creating target binaries for internal development
- Finding, analyzing and fixing integration issues
- Handling problems reported by customers
- Creating system extracts
What you have
- Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Advanced knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Advanced software development skills in Python, C and C++
- Experience with debugging on ECU — e.g. using Trace32 or UDE
- Experience with automotive communication protocols — e.g. CAN and Flexray
- Experience with CI/CD and tools like git, gerrit, Jenkins and gocd is a plus
- Basic understanding of ASPICE and ISO26262
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of German or Swedish is a plus
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people's lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.