Engineering Roles – Munich, Germany
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer (formerly Autoliv) from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver's seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
Platform and Integration Area of Zenuity Munich-Unterschleissheim is looking for a System Engineer to support our Systems Team.
What you will do
You will work in an agile, cross-functional, team-centered environment and, together with your team, make our ADAS and AD products possible. You will:
- Model and specify system architectures and product definitions according to system engineering and safety standards
- Support Release Management and Software Integration teams
- Support Program Management, discuss requirements and architecture with customers
- Support RfQ processes
- Manage system requirements, system architectural design and product know-how
- Define, plan and implement system engineering strategies
- Support process definition and roll-out for system engineering and its tools
- Communicate system methods and processes, align them with software development teams
Who you are
- Degree of Electrical Engineering or similar
- Good knowledge in System Engineering/Architecture (e.g. SysML)
- Basic understanding of ASPICE and ISO26262
- Basic knowledge of AUTOSAR is a plus
- Basic software development skills
- Basic knowledge in hardware
- Experience with directly interfacing customers is a plus
- Fluent English mandatory
- German/Swedish a plus
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.