Simulation & SIL Engineer - V2I Team
Detroit, Michigan, USA
Who is Zenuity?
A joint venture owned 50/50 by Volvo Cars and Veoneer, we are creating software for autonomous driving vehicles.
Watch these short videos to gain insight to our culture, work environment and inspiring work that we’ve showcased at Las Vegas CES 2019.
You will be responsible for the design and Implementation of the simulation framework for an internationally safety-minded AD software development company. You will coordinate with local software component development teams to understand their simulation testing needs. You will work with international teams to achieve a common simulation environment capable of supporting an arrray of automotive software development activities. You will also train team members to write simulation test cases and support simulation environment usage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field is required.
- Strong automotive background and prior experience in the area of simulation and SIL.
- Two or three years experience in the following areas: scripting, debugging, and designing models using Simulink and Matlab; conducting automotive simulations with SIL and HIL tools; creating test plans and generating reports for automotive systems; developing in C++; leading team projects to develop controls-related simulations, methods, and tools.
- Experience with creating test simulation environments
- Utilizing simulation tools such as CarMaker, CarSim, etc.
Beneficial skills and experience include the ability to create and execute test scripts for controls related design and validation, automotive control systems and vehicle dynamics knowledge, and automotive communication networks knowledge(CAN,FlexRay).
Benefits available as a Zenuitian:
- Car Allowance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Competitive Health Care Plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Working From Home
- Agile Working Environment
- No Dress Code
- & more!
With the skillset and mindset described you have the chance to make self driving cars a reality as an engineer at our site in Detroit.
We are really excited to welcome candidates with these skills so don't hesitate to take the chance of a lifetime!
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.