Senior Algorithm Developer – Localization and Road Estimation
Engineering Roles - Gothenburg, Sweden
Did you know there are millions more lines of code in a luxury auto than a jet
fighter plane? If you have the skills to develop algorithms for localization, we want you to be included in our company heartbeat.
As a Senior Algorithm Engineer within localization, you will develop and evaluate high performance and safety critical algorithms within environmental perception. More specifically, this includes localization and road estimation using radar, lidar, cameras and ultrasonics. There will be a strong focus on algorithms possible to implement and run in real time on affordable target hardware. The algorithm development either takes places in a rapid prototyping framework, such as Matlab or Python, or directly towards the production code in C++. On top of algorithm development, you will also be responsible for evaluating the
algorithms, given simulated data, test-track data and ground-truth data. The latter might require development of algorithms of the ground-truth system as well. You will also take part in vehicle testing and troubleshooting.
The successful applicant will have the following background and skills:
· M.Sc or Ph.D in Electrical engineering, Signal processing, Computer science, Mechatronics or similar
· Proficiency in complex algorithm development
· Solid knowledge and experience in modeling of dynamic systems, Bayesian filtering and signal processing
· Solid knowledge of localization fundamentals, e.g., signal Bayesian estimation theory, Kalman filtering, particle filtering, simultaneous localization and mapping, map-based
· Experience in developing algorithms for real-time applications in localization, or a related field
· Experience using sensor data from one or more sensor modalities
· Excellent programming skills (Matlab and/or C/C++)
· Basic python skills
· Fluent in English, both verbal and written
· Experience in working in an agile development environment
Additionally, the following experiences are meritorious:
· Experience from automotive industry and development of active safety systems
· Functional safety experience
· Experience working with git/Gerrit/Jenkins, Jira or similar.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.