Engineering Roles - Munich, Germany
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer (formerly Autoliv) from April 2017, we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara and Shanghai.
Taking on a critical role within the service area, facing off to the various product teams within the business on a global scale. In this capacity, you will take ownership of the full Continuous Integration toolchain from the architecture, through to the deployment of the pipelines. We work in autonomous teams and interface globally, where you will be empowered in order to help make critical decisions for the continuing success of the business.
What you will do
- Design and implement the architecture of the CI/CD infrastructure.
- Configure, implement and automate Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines for software delivery, including test automation frameworks.
- Support other teams to use the development tool chain you deliver.
- Continuously improve the speed, efficiency, scalability and stability of the continuous integration system and environment.
- Create and maintain documentation of our delivered product.
- Solid understanding of the fundamental concepts of CI/CD, automated testing and of disciplined methods in the design.
- Continuous integration infrastructure tools for software development like Jenkins, Bamboo or Team City .
- Familiar with working and configuring containers such as Docker, ideally with experience in Docker Swarm or Kubernetes.
- Automation scripting Python, Bash, Batch or Shell.
- Familiar with version control management systems, we use Git, Gerrit and Artifactory.
- Share our Zenuity values: I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust and I share - with the highest integrity.
Nice to have
- Experience working with Linux/Ubuntu & Windows 10
- Exposure to working with other CI tools like Zuul, GoCD or Cruise
- Configuration management experience such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Working experience with ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana)
- Private cloud configuration experience in VMWare, Rackspace or Openstack
- Prior experience working with C/C++ and able to read the code
- Exposure to Agile methodologies, working within a globally distributed team
- Comfortable defining and ensuring use of code branching/merging strategies
- An appreciation of code documentation
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.