Engineering Roles - Gothenburg, Sweden
Do you want to step into the future and develop innovative technology for tomorrows mobility? Take a chance and change the world! Zenuity is looking for a skilled verification engineer to join our team in Gothenburg.
As a verification engineer in this team you will work with modern simulation environments, target hardware including vehicles for rapid development. You will be out in our test cars performing tests and assessing our ADAS features from a costumer perspective. Writting test cases, tracing faults and visualizing progress will be part of your daily job.
You will work in an agile team which are responsible for all technical decisions regarding their product including the necessary synchronization with other regional or global teams. The work spans over different fields and requires inter-disciplinary knowledge in different areas from functional safety to software development, test and verification.
We think you have a degree in control, mechatronics, computer science or any other related majors. Furthermore you have a few years' experience of in-vehicle verification and validation in the automotive industry. Apart from having a problem solving minset, you love cars and being out on the field where real things happen! More precise, you should have a strong background in at least a few of the following,
- Strong knowledge of test automation methods, simulation tools, virtual verification methods
- Knowledge of the equipment for electronics System (CANoe, CANalyzer)
- Experience in writing requirements for automotive industry
- Familiar with CarMaker
- Background in verification methods for verifying safety critical systems
- Experience in development of test methods to test safety critical systems
- Experience of dealing with prototype vehicles and various target hardware
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Swedish Driver's License is a huge benefit
- Background in formal methods for software development and verification
- Experience in C++/Ada programming
- Background in functional safety, ISO 26262
- Experience in continuous integration
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.