Software Feature Developer
Engineering Roles - Gothenburg, Sweden
Do you want to be part of delivering world-leading solutions for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving technology (AD)? Thrive in a team environment with both internal and external interfaces? If you are drawn to the description below, then you might be our next star as part of our team in Gothenburg!
What you will do
As a collision avoidance feature developer you are a part of a team that is end-to-end responsible. You will start your journey by joining a Feature Development team, within the Collision Avoidance area. This product area produces algorithms for decision making, path planning and vehicle control. The team takes complete responsibility for their system design, implementation, verification and functional safety fulfillment. You will work with implementation of features, as well as evaluation, troubleshooting and tuning of the features. You will also take active part in designing the software modules to enable flexibility and scaling.
Your main tasks will be:
- End to end feature development
- Coding/testing in Matlab/Simulink and C++
- Verify feature in simulation, hardware rig and vehicle
- Requirement handling and reviewing
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders/customers
- Be part of a cross-functional agile team
- Working in functional increments, including full testing etc
We think you have a degree in control, mechatronics, computer science or any other related majors. Furthermore you have a few years' experience of software development. Apart from having a problem solving minset, you are creative and innovative with a combined ability to take tasks to completion. More precise, you should have a strong background in at least a few of the following,
- Matlab & Simulink
- Requirements handling
- Test-driven development
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Structured approach
- Social energy, Curious & Can do attitude
- Agile methods
- Experienced driver (drivers license)
- Shaping the future of the automotive industry
- Part of team that ensures the safe operations of AD/ADAS functions
- Part of cross functional team with good team spirit. Chance to broaden skills.
- Work in an agile environment
- Competitive salary
- 30 days vacation, plus “arbetstidsförkortning”
- Good benefits package with insurances, car benefit, many discounts on different products and services
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.