Software Feature Developer
Engineering Roles – Gothenburg, Sweden
Do you want to be part of delivering world-leading solutions for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)? Are you equally comfortable with handling ADAS functional topics as well as technical matters, and thrive in an environment when you are the link of communication between customers, implementation partners, and product development? If you are drawn to the description below, then you might be our next star as part of our team in Gothenburg!
What you will do
As LongControl feature developer you are a part of the team that is responsible for processing high level commands from all AD and ADAS functions into requests for brake and propulsion. The team takes complete responsibility for their system design, implementation, verification and functional safety fulfillment. The team is responsible for the software in several components and must be able to adapt the functionality to different car platforms.
Your main tasks will be:
- Coding/testing in Matlab/Simulink
- Requirement handling and review in SystemWeaver
- Developing new module in C/C++ (not yet started – planned for future)
- Possibility to help setting up CI pipeline in bash/Python
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders/customers
- Be part of a cross-functional Scrum team
- Working in functional increments, including full testing etc
- Matlab & Simulink
- Requirements handling
- Test driven development
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Social energy
- Ability to take tasks to completion
- Shaping the future of the automotive industry (cool product)
- Part of team that ensures the safe operations of AD/ADAS functions
- Part of cross functional team with good team spirit. Chance to broaden skills.
- Work in an agile environment
- Competitive salary
- 30 days vacation, plus “arbetstidsförkortning”
- Good benefits package with insurances, car benefit, many discounts on different products and services
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.