Engineering Roles – Munich, Germany
Zenuity Munich-Unterschleissheim is looking for a Problem Management Engineer to support our Knowledge & Enablement Team.
What you will do
You will work in an agile, cross-functional, team-centered environment and, together with your team, enable the deployment of Zenuity's software features. You will:
- Be point of contact for problems
- Own and coordinate actions in respect to these problems
- Document issues, make sure that information is accurate and up to date
- Review problem trends, plan and drive improvement plans
- Review efficiency and effectiveness of the problem control process
- Maintain inventory of problems, track and report progress and status
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to resolve problems
- Participate in change management and release management
Who you are
- Degree of Electrical Engineering, Informatics or similar
- Strong root cause analysis and resolution skills
- Experience in Automotive Industry
- Experience in System Engineering
- Advanced understanding of ASPICE and ISO26262
- Experience with directly interfacing customers is a plus
- Fluent English mandatory
- German/Swedish a plus
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver's seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer (formerly Autoliv) from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.