Software Architect - Systems Team
Detroit, Michigan, USA
Who is Zenuity?
A joint venture owned 50/50 by Volvo Cars and Veoneer, we are creating software for autonomous driving vehicles.
Watch these short videos to gain insight to our culture, work environment and inspiring work that we’ve showcased at Las Vegas CES 2019.
Role: Software Architect - Systems Team
As a member of the Systems Team, you will analyze and document software requirements and issues reported by stakeholders. You will work closely with system architects, feature development teams, and test engineers to design software architecture for autonomous driving features executing on production embedded targets. You will use agile processes and C++ code to develop real-time software and participate in source code reviews. You will work on self-guided cross-functional teams and interface globally where you will help make decisions. You will also mentor the team on technical issues, tools, and processes as necessary.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Strong background in development of C or C++ software for real-time, safety critical automotive systems (ADAS/AD in particular)
- Knowledge of computer architecture
- Knowledge of embedded micro controllers
- Experience designing and implementing software for real-time, concurrent (multi-threaded), and distributed (multi-core) systems.
- Experience allocating software components to multiple cores in a distributed system
- Managing shared hardware resources (e.g. memory, processor utilization) to optimize throughput.
- Knowledge of safety standards like ISO 26262 and/or IEC 61508
- Knowledge of coding standards like MISRA C or AUTOSAR C++14
- Additional experience includes development of system and/or sub-system architecture, software design, user stories and/or requirements which are clear, concise, unambiguous, and testable.
Benefits available as a Zenuitian:
- Car Allowance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Competitive Health Care Plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Working From Home
- Agile Working Environment
- No Dress Code
- & more!
With the skillset and mindset described you have the chance to make self driving cars a reality as an engineer at our site in Detroit.
We are really excited to welcome candidates with these skills so don't hesitate to take the chance of a lifetime!
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience