Senior SW/Algorithm Engineer within Object Fusion ADAS
Engineering Roles - Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you convinced that sensors can exceed the human perception abilities? Or at least want to define the world around us and develop robust solutions? With some theoretical signal processing skills, experience with real sensor data and team player traits, this is for you!
As a developer within perception, you will work with embedded implementation of perception algorithms for advanced driver assistance systems, as well as evaluation, troubleshooting and tuning of the algorithms. You will also take active part in designing the software modules to enable flexibility and scaling. You will be part of a team working in the object fusion area. The task of the object fusion area is to track surrounding objects. The objects come from radar and camera sensors. There will be a strong focus on algorithms possible to implement and run in real time on affordable target hardware. On top of algorithm implementation and software design, you will also take part in evaluating the algorithms towards a ground-truth system and test-track data. You will also be active in vehicle testing and troubleshooting.
- M.Sc in Electrical engineering, Signal processing, Computer science, Mechatronics or similar.
- Solid knowledgeand experience of C++ programming
- Solid experience in software design
- Intermediate knowledge in Python
- Experience with developing embedded real-time algorithms
- Experience with working in an agile development environment
- Knowledge of target tracking fundamentals, e.g., Bayesian estimation theory, Kalman filtering, track management, data association, motion modeling and track-to-track fusion algorithms
Additionally, the following experiences are meritorious:
- Experience in developing algorithms for embedded real-time applications in object tracking, or a related field
- Experience using sensor data from one or more sensor modalities
- Experience from automotive industry and development of active safety systems
- Experience working with Git/Gerrit/Jenkins, Jira or similar.
- Experience working in Linux
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.