ECU Component Owner - Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS)
Gothenburg, Munich or Detroit
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer (formerly part of Autoliv) in April 2017, we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide, we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Munich, Detroit, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
We are currently looking to hire an ECU Component Owner for our Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS) solutions to perform a critical role in the business, collaborating with key internal stakeholders as well as with external cutting edge component suppliers to provide the technology basis for Zenuity ADAS development. This is a global role where you could be based in either Munich, Gothenburg or Detroit.
What you will do
- Drive the Zenuity technology roadmap for the ECU component area.
- Build and nurture strategic partnerships with key ECU component suppliers.
- Consult with various Product Areas in the definition of component requirements.
- Harmonize the ECU component requirements.
- Liaise with OEMs to facilitate selection of OEM components that are aligned with Zenuity software requirements.
- Manage supplier relationships and ECU hardware and software deliveries.
Important tasks you are brilliant in
- Creating results in a global distributed and technology driven environment.
- Hardware and software product management.
- Roadmaps and planning.
- Supplier management.
- Requirement elicitation.
Qualifications you of course have
- Degree within relevant area.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience in hardware and software architecture
- Background in design, manufacturing and testing of safety products within the automotive industry.
- Business level English, both written and verbal.
- Experience of ISO26262 is a great advantage.
Zenuity works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.