Automotive Technician for prototype preparation in AD/ADAS - Munich
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 580 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
What You Will Do
As part of a technical team you will:
- Setup, calibrate and carry out diagnosis of electronic and mechanical test measurement equipment, diagnostic equipment and sensors.
- Interface with facilities on lab space expansion and modifications as well as the various engineering teams that utilize the equipment.
- Preparation and Assembly of test vehicles and carriers, replacement of defective parts/components.
- Oversee service, maintenance and repairs of reliability lab equipment including mechanical test machines, lab bench equipment and data acquisition systems.
- Analyse and isolate component malfunctions; calculate and determine tolerances and perform tests and calibrations in accordance with instructions, which are often vague and incomplete, and may require the preparation of diagrams and instructions to facilitate the calibration action.
- Help define/source future equipment needs.
- Work with site management on equipment and facilities related safety issues.
- Manage equipment calibration according to a defined schedule.
You will work in self-guided teams and interface globally, where you will help make decisions.
- Experience with maintenance of equipment (measurement equipment), facility requirements and integration in a lab environment.
- Experience with setting up dGPS, RADAR and LIDAR systems
- Team player
- Knowledge of vehicle networks (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet)
- Experience in mechatronics and testing
- Conscientious, independent and structured way of working
- Interest in working in the development field of vehicles
- Excellent knowledge of English
We are working in a truly agile environment so you must have solid communication and team working skills together with an ability to mentor other team members on agile methodology and principles.
- Experience working in Volvo dealerships will be very appreciated.
- Automotive high voltage training (i.e. DGUV 200-005 Level 2)
- ADTF, CANoE, CANalyzer, have prototype driving licenses.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.