Customer Functional Safety Manager
Engineering Roles - Munich, Germany, Gothenburg, Sweden
The Zenuity FuSa community and Technology Transfer Area are looking for an experienced Safety Manager.
What you will do
You will manage customer relations from a FuSa perspective and monitor and plan relevant safety activities together with the program manager. You will:
- Align and negotiate customer expectations with our internal core FuSa development
- Compile the project-specific Zenuity Safety Case
- Work on the complete ADAS and AD system, including sensors, algorithms, software, communication and actuators
- Support customer reviews on Zenuity FuSa
- Support FuSa aspects in pre-sales activities
- Manage FuSa in an agile, cross-functional, team-centered environment
Who you are
- Degree of Electrical Engineering, Informatics or similar
- Strong work experience in Functional Safety
- Experience in Automotive Industry, preferably with ADAS or AD applications.
- In depth knowledge of relevant standards and methods (SAE J3016, ISO26262, ISO PAS 21448)
- Experience developing SW Systems
- Experience in System Engineering
- Experience with directly interfacing suppliers, customers, academia and authorities is a plus
- Fluent English mandatory
- German/Swedish a plus
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 580 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.