Do you want to step into the future and develop innovative technology for tomorrows mobility? Take a chance and change the world! Zenuity is looking for a skilled data engineer with hardware experience to our team in Gothenburg.
What you will do
At Zenuity we see software as the star, and to develop word leading algorithms for the automotive industry we put high requirements on quality of data. To detect the surrounding of the car with high enough accuracy we use many different sensors, including several high-resolution cameras, radars, laser scanners, ultrasonic sensors and positioning systems.
The data generated from these sensors reaches data rates over 15 Gbit/s, and to be able to capture this data flow with high enough time precision we need state of the art systems for data acquisition and data processing. We have multiple teams working in this area, and you will be part of team REC who is responsible for development and implementation of in-car data acquisition systems.
- A Master’s degree in Engineering or Science is preferred, but also a Bachelor’s degree with some years of successful working experience is of interest.
- We are working in a truly agile environment so you must have solid communication and team working skills.
- Linux environment configuration experience.
- Ethernet communication logging.
- You will need to have hands on hardware experience.
- Data logging and time synchronization (PTP).
- High throughput sensor logging (camera, radar, lidar).
- Automotive network communication (CAN, Flexray, etc.).
- Network performance analysis.
- Scripting (Python, Bash, etc.).
- Experience from automotive industry.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 650 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.