Team Coach / Team Lead
Non Engineering Roles - Munich, Germany
Do you usually get positive feedback on your team management skills? Are you an experienced leader with capability to coach cross functional teams to become high performing and develop future innovation? ZENUITY is creating the most amazing things and is now looking for a Team Leader to make it even more real.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer (formerly Autoliv) from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
In order to continue to drive the strong growth and create even stronger development teams within our different product areas, we are looking for individuals who are experienced with the agile framework and want to be part of forming a software company within AD/ADAS. Placed in either Gothenburg, Munich or Detroit you will be part of a global team with your main responsibilities in:
- Agile Practices - develop self-organized delivery teams (you will be directly responsible for up to four teams)
- Team Health - drive motivation, clarity, and confidence within your teams
- Team Setups - take care for recruitment und eventually team changes to ensure adequate team setups in line with people capabilities and company needs
- Team Development – support in deepening expertise & broadening knowledge in teams
- Product Collaboration - synchronize team development with product plans, securing follow up on priorities and progress as well as the resolution of impediments together with our Product (Area) Owners
- Cross-Team Collaboration - connect your teams with other teams within and across our product areas and sites
- Engineering Excellence - ensure compliance with and follow up on engineering standards in teams
- Employee Administration – take care for holidays plans, salary updates, travel plans, expenses, etc. (you will be direct line report for the people in your teams)
- Employee Development – provide performance feedback and take care for aligned growth & development plan and mandatory and expedient trainings
We want you to show us how your leadership and coaching can make our teams exceed expectations. Your foundation should be:
- A proven ability to build and lead high performing teams
- Strong foundation in agile understanding and coaching skills; having a tool-box of agile and coaching methodologies you can apply flexibly (a Scrum Master or Agile Coaching certification/experience would be beneficial)
- An innovative and flexible mindset, which lets you succeed in a company in a storming and norming phase
- A software product development background from previous experience with knowledge about engineering, product management, and release management aspects
- Not a must, but nice to have: Experience in the automotive industry
- The rest, you tell us..
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.