Feature Developer Collision Avoidance Longitudinal
Engineering Roles - Gothenburg, Sweden
Do you want to be part of delivering world-leading solutions for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)? Do you want to apply your software development skills to making traffic safer? Thrive in a team environment with both internal and external interfaces? If you are drawn to the description below, then you might be our next star as part of our team in Gothenburg!
What you will do
As a feature developer within Collision Avoidance Longitudinal you are a part of a team that develops end-to-end features to avoid or mitigate collisions. This includes driver warning and autonomous braking in case the driver does not react in time or not appropriately. The team takes complete responsibility for their system design, implementation, verification and functional safety fulfillment. You will work with implementation of features, as well as evaluation, troubleshooting and tuning of the features. You will also take active part in designing the software modules to enable flexibility and scaling. We work with continuous testing and integration to deliver our feature software to our customers.
Your main tasks will be:
· Algorithm development in Matlab/Simulink
· Verify feature in simulation, hardware rig and vehicle
· Analyzing and tuning feature performance
· SW tests and verification (writing unit tests, code reviews, etc.)
· Requirement handling and reviewing
· Communicating with internal and external stakeholders/customers
· Be part of a cross-functional agile team
· Working in functional increments, including full testing etc.
Skills and competences
You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, mechatronics or related majors. You have worked a few years with software development and feel comfortable working in an agile environment. Apart from having a problem solving mindset, you are creative and innovative with a combined ability to take tasks to completion. You appreciate and foster continuous improvement. A driver’s license is needed for in-vehicle testing. You complete the teams’ competence profiles with a strong background in either:
· Experience with defining and implementing software architectures
· A strong background in Software Engineering
· Preferably knowledge in embedded software development
· Expertise in feature testing and data analysis as part of product development
· Profound knowledge of different test methods (MIL, HIL, SIL, etc.)
· Test-driven development
In addition, the following skills and competences are meritorious:
· Experience from automotive industry and development of active safety systems
· Sensor knowledge, specifically of radar and camera sensors (sensing principles, strengths and weaknesses), experience with sensor verification is beneficial
· Experience in C++
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 650 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.