Computer Vision / Deep Learning Tracking Engineer
Have you understood how your computer vision / lane tracking skills can really make impact in changing the world? Have you ever tried applying your competence in the Automotive, Med tech or other interesting industry? Then you have what Zenuity needs to take self-driving cars to the next level.
Do you want to be part of our journey ahead? We are currently looking for several experienced SW engineers with impressive skillset within computer vision and lane tracking to our Deep Learning / Vision teams in Gothenburg.
Your Mission and Qualifications
You will be part of an innovative, open environment with a cross functional team, managing all aspects required to add value to the product, from requirement analysis, concept development, to implement and testing. Part of your work is also to collaborate with stakeholders, such as feature developers, sensor developers and customer function owners.
To succeed in this you match the below quite well:
- Deep knowledge of ADAS/AD vision-based technology including sensor capabilities and limitations
- Experience on tracking using traditional methods and/or deep learning
- Experience developing vision-based algorithms like lane / object detection and segmentation, visual tracking, stereo computation, and structure from motion/3D reconstruction
- Experience from developing tracking algorithms for objects or lanes, incl a deep understanding of Kalman filtering models
- Strong background in applied mathematics, applied physics, signal processing and image processing
- Strong C++ programming, Linux OS.
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. related to one of the following fields: Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Robotics, Engineering or Science
- A proven ability to deliver results, either from academia or industry
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Experience in Deep Learning algorithms
- Experience in system engineering and system design
- GPU Programming, Computer Graphics and Embedded Software Development
- Agile software developments methods
- Unit testing and Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Prior experience with other sensor, for example lidars
- As a person you are enthusiastic, thrive in an agile, collaborative environment, love to share your knowledge and experience with the team.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 650 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.