Computer Vision Software Developer (C++)
Engineering Roles - Munich, Germany
ZENUITY is an automotive software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. A joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer (formerly Autoliv) from April 2017, we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance systems, highly automated driving, and cloud based solutions. We are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and a high growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Do you want to be part of our journey ahead? We are currently looking for a sharp and experienced software developer in C++ to join one of our Computer Vision agile teams in Munich, Germany.
Your Mission and qualifications
- You will work in a close cross functional, truly agile team, developing algorithms and development tools in the computer vision field for Active Safety and Autonomous drive.
- Your key responsibility will be to design software, which is modular, correct, performing, testable, maintainable and fulfills the automotive industry safety requirements. You will literally make self-driving cars (well the software anyway) and change the world.
- You have a strong background in software engineering with very strong C++ programming skills, Linux OS.
- You have strong interest in optimizing and streamlining of the use accelerated computational resources (GPU, DSP and other parallel processing architectures).
- You are a problem solver! Thrive when faced with complex challenges, want to understand the broader picture and can quickly understand and adapt to new tasks.
- M.Sc. preferably related to one of the following fields: Software Engineering Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Robotics along with several years of industry in developing software preferably for embedded real time applications.
Beneficial Skills and experience very good to have
- GPU Programming, Computer Graphics and Embedded Software Development.
- Experience in Computer Vision and Image processing algorithms.
- Agile software developments methods.
- High-bandwidth 10Gbps+ networks
- MTU sizes in switches, kernels etc.
- Setting up networks in general, with more advanced topologies (virtual LAN configuration in switches, Linux etc).
- Understanding of IP addressing, ARP, DHCP, broadcasting, subnets, etc.
- Unit testing and Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Improving the continuous integration and deployment toolchains, all the way to embedded software in the vehicles.
- Experience as scrum master or at least agile team work
- As a person you are enthusiastic, thrive in an agile, collaborative environment, love to share your knowledge and experience with the team.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.