Are you a finance executive glancing into the future with a strong business drive? Will your financial and analytical skills drive you to the position as CFO at Zenuity? Are you up for an even wider scope and impact? Take the chance to influence the business model for software in autonomous driving! Ready? Set? GO!
You will set the direction for the finance function and support the journey to make Zenuity and it’s leaders more business oriented. In our agile environment you will be an adviser for Zenuity’s business leadership and contribute actively in the leadership team of the company. You will lead, develop and inspire a motivated team of professionals that together perform financial analysis, develop financial planning processes and design and implement overall business plans. Your scope would also be beyond Finance.
Furthermore you will:
· Lead the finance and administration function of today involving Finance, Legal & IP, Purchasing and Facilities for Zenuity globally
· Engage in business development to ensure long term growth and profitability
· Challenge, advise and interact with the Board and our owners to ensure optimum business, revenue and performance
· Stakeholder management and financial sustainability; gain trust by owners, customers, partners and banks
We are looking for a curious, highly driven and daring-to-be-different finance professional. You are business-oriented with an ability and interest to work within a broad span. Others perceive you as an open individual with high integrity and strong negotiation tactics. As an inspiring leader with experience from complex organisation settings you’ve developed great communication skills to positively influence your surroundings. Maybe you even started your own company, worked in an entrepreneurial setting or been involved with M&A activities?
More precisely we believe you meet the following requirements:
· Master's degree in business administration along with extensive experience in business oriented controlling, probably in an entrepreneurial industry context
· High analytical skills combined with business acumen and M&A experiences
· Solid knowledge of Financial Steering models, preferably in agile Development organizations
· Swedish GAAP is a must, US GAAP and IFRS is a plus
· Good understanding of Tax Management in an international context
· Critical thinking along with financial acumen, to support long term development of the company
· Good understanding of software development and open source curiosity
· Board level experiences and proven ability to interact and integrate a in a multicultural business environment
· Share our Zenuity values; I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust and I share…with the highest integrity
ZENUITY is an automotive software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. A joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer (formerly Autoliv) from April 2017, we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance systems, highly automated driving, and cloud based solutions. We are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and a high growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.