Is enabling deep learning your way to make the world an even better place? Can your skills be applied in the automotive domain where AI and safety critical systems merge? Zenuity is on the constant look-out for you. We see a coming need to grow our deep learning teams and encourage you to become part of our Zenuity talent pool by applying to this job if you match the description below. Our recruitment team will be in touch with you!
We believe that autonomous vehicles will simplify people's daily lives, mitigate the harmful environmental impact of transportation, and drastically reduce the number of traffic fatalities and injuries. To make this a reality we are building a state-of-the-art 360° perception system for autonomous driving, and we need your help.
We are looking for Data Management Engineers with a focus on Deep Learning. We believe that you have a creative and analytical mindset, a solid background in data management, and experience working with big data sets which empower deep learning. Applicants should also have an interest in Computer Vision / Robotics and Intelligent Mobility, and be motivated by the collaborative effort required to solve a problem of this complexity.
You will actively work on some of these tasks:
· Developing and maintaining an efficient and scalable deep learning management system for data and Deep Neural Network experiments.
· Making the data searchable, version-controlled, and easy to visualise.
· Developing an efficient toolchain which connects raw data and meta-data to our neural network training environment and annotation process
· Developing the neural network training environment, in close collaboration with the infrastructure team
You will be part of an innovative, open environment with a large emphasis on communication, where you have the opportunity to affect the evolution of our products and the way we work. Based on your competences and interests you will have the possibility to shape your own role and develop professionally.
· Industrial experience in Big Data management and analysis, in particular image and/or LiDAR data.
· Several years of hands-on experience with programming in Python
· Hands-on experience working with (preferably building and running) scalable, distributed data infrastructures, using SQL or NoSQL databases
· Knowledge of, or experience in, the Deep / Machine Learning process
· A proven ability to deliver strong results, either from academia or industry
Nice to have
· Ph.D. or M.Sc. in a related field such as: Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Robotics
· Sensor Hardware and Calibration (single- and multi-modal)
· Signal processing
· Collaborative Coding, Continuous Integration and Product Development
· GPU Programming and Embedded Software Development
· Database Reliability Engineering
ZENUITY is an automotive software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. A joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer (formerly Autoliv) from April 2017, we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance systems, highly automated driving, and cloud based solutions. We are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and a high growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.