To enable the future of autonomous driving, HD Maps and Connectivity are key components, and the development in the area is disruptive. In this role, you will be the representative for HD Map topics in China, tightly integrated with the development team in Europe, to work on designing, developing and verifying our software and architecture. Further, you will be instrumental in securing relationships and support with Zenuity’s customers and HD Map suppliers.
Your responsibility comprises:
- Be part of the global agile product organization for HD Maps and Connectivity
- Work on backlog planning and execution of SW development for maps
- Investigate, architect, design and adjust our globally developed solutions to work for Chinese market
- Investigate technology and partners for the Chinese market
- Align with Zenuity customer program managers to ensure delivery and alignment in the area of HD Maps
To be successful in this role you should have …
- Strong technical background as software developer, engineer or architect
- Prior work experience and knowledge in fields of Maps and Connectivity is strongly meriting.
- Good understanding of C++ in embedded applications, and know your standard library like the back of your hand
- Heard of GCJ-02, and probably know the difference between cylindrical/conic/azimuthal map projections
- Worked in larger software development projects, and know how to encapsulate your internal implementation details
- High safety and quality standards, passionate about shipping software which is thoroughly tested.
- Adaptability and not be afraid to take ownership/solve issues when your primary support may be far away in another time zone
- Excellent communication skills, enjoying working in an international organization with experience of working in both Chinese and European or US environments and cultures
- Good coordination and organization skills
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
In addition we believe you meet the following requirements:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably from the automotive, Internet, or th Communication and High Tech industry
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both written and orally
- Share our Zenuity values; I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust, and I share…with the highest integrity