Automotive Technician for Prototype Preparation in AD/ADAS - Munich
ZENUITY is an automotive software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. A joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer (formerly Autoliv) from April 2017, we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance systems, highly automated driving, and cloud based solutions. We are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and a high growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
What You Will Do
You will be part of a cross-functional team which is in charge of our system level test instances, e.g. our prototype vehicles. As part of the team, you will be able to work in many different aspects of the development process related to verification:
- Configure and update the logging equipment in the vehicles. That includes flashing the ECUs, troubleshooting and supporting our development teams in their usage.
- Test the right function of the prototypes.
- Vehicle diagnosis (OBD), debug bus communications.
- On field support for our prototypes
- Setup HiL test environments
- Setup, commission, calibrate and update the vehicle's sensors and sensor prototypes.
You will need a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation, Computer Science or equivalent experience. In addition:
- Good knowledge of vehicle networks (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet)
- Good English level
- Team player
- Experience with test tools, e.g. CANoe, CarMaker
- Experience in HiL development
- Driving license
These are not mandatory but nice to have:
- Experience working with Volvo vehicles
- Prototype driving license
- Automotive high voltage training (i.e. DGUV 200-005 Level 2)
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.