Data is one of Zenuity’s biggest assets, and we are looking for a creative and analytic engineer to strengthen our Data Analysis team in Gothenburg. The mission of the team is to extract value from the huge amount of sensor and system data collected from our development cars all over the world by:
- Using the Zenuity High-Performance Computing (HPC) environment to perform big data analysis of sensor and feature performance.
- Create data driven sensor models by using state of the art machine learning methods.
- Develop tools for data visualization.
- Support other development teams in interpreting and gain insight and value from data.
- Continuously work for improving performance of the analysis algorithms and finding new innovative ways to gain value from our data.
- Master´s degree or higher in Engineering or Science in relevant areas.
- Strong programming skills in MATLAB and/or Python.
- Familiarity with version control systems and performing code reviews - we use Git/Gerrit.
- Working in a team-based organization - collaboration skills, sense of responsibly and willingness to share knowledge and experiences is required.
- At least basic knowledge in supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms: Decision trees, SVM, Neural networks, etc.
- An analytical mindset.
- Experience in software develop for Linux environments, including shell scripting.
- Experience in time-series analysis.
- Basic knowledge in automotive network communication, in particular CAN, Flexray and automotive Ethernet.
- SQL database experience.
- High-Performance Computing experience.
- Familiar with agile tools, e.g. JIRA, Scrum, Kanban.
ZENUITY is an automotive software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. A joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer (formerly Autoliv) from April 2017, we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance systems, highly automated driving, and cloud based solutions. We are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and a high growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.