Functional Developer, DA
Verification & Validation – Gothenburg, Sweden
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
What You Will Do
As a Functional Developer focusing on Driver Assistance, you will be responsible for realisation of SW functions, SW development, coding and control design, analysis and documentation. You will work in modern simulation environments and have direct access to vehicles to rapidly experience your results first-hand. You will work on self-guided teams and interface globally where you will help make decisions.
A MSc Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical or Mechanical engineering or equivalent is required as well as 3-7 years of industry experience. You must have strong knowledge of Matlab, Simulink, coding skills, and a drivers licens. For this role, you must also have prior ADAS experience.
Additional beneficial skills and experience include:
- experience with active safety and driver support development,
- experience from development of automotive electrical systems.
- experience from functional safety in automotive brake, steering- or powertrain systems.
- experience from cross-functional work with suppliers, OEMs, academia and authorities
On top of a truly innovative environment, we offer:
- Dynamic work environment & attractive and flexible locations
- Flexibility and work life balance
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.