Short Term Contract: UI Designer - User Experience Team
Detroit, Michigan, USA
Who is Zenuity?
A joint venture owned 50/50 by Volvo Cars and Veoneer, we are creating software for autonomous driving vehicles.
Watch these short videos to gain insight to our culture, work environment and inspiring work that we’ve showcased at Las Vegas CES 2019.
Get to know the UX Team:
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, fully agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, The Zenuity User Experience (UX) Team is a growing team committed to envisioning and creating simple, thoughtful, enjoyable, and compelling product experiences that continually inspire our teams and customers.
- Develop UI asset patterns and libraries for automotive interfaces
- Collaborate with the lead UX Designer to develop thoughtful and impactful concept sketches, wireframes, flows, information architecture, and prototypes
- Collaborate on the planning and execution of qualitative and quantitative user research and testing practices
Requirements & Skills
- 1-2+ years’ experience in UI/product design
- Proficiency in asset creation, UI design and prototyping tools (Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD/Invision etc.), Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio website detailing case studies demonstrating solid problem-solving skills and design principles
- Familiarity with iterative design practices and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Illustration experience is a plus!
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS SHORT TERM 6-12 MONTHS PERIOD*
With the skillset and mindset described you have the chance to make self driving cars a reality as an engineer at our site in Detroit.
We are really excited to welcome candidates with these skills so don't hesitate to take the chance of a lifetime!
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.