Gothenburg, Munich or Detroit
Do you want to break new ground with innovative technology for tomorrows mobility? Jump into the front seat of autonomous drive in the role as Program Manager at Zenuity.
About Zenuity – Making It Real
We are breaking new ground with world-class driver-assistance and autonomous-driving technologies. To meet the automotive industry’s requirements, we are developing a software in a fashion and context that hasn’t been done before. With robustness, speed to market and a flexible approach we are changing the way the world looks at mobility, infrastructure and everyday life for people worldwide.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
What You Will Do
As Program Manager you will take responsibility for the delivery of Zenuity's ADAS/AD products in customer programs. In this key position you will be the main interface to customers, suppliers and Veoneer (performing customer application) for programs and program issues. You will be part of the product organization and have close collaboration with the Zenuity Business Team (RFQs, new products).
Furthermore you will contribute to transforming the industry by:
- Define program schedules based on customer roadmap, customer requirements and Zenuity product plans
- Track progress and handle deviations from schedule
- Translate customer requirements into specific needs for the product development stream (Product Areas, Architecture and Service Area)
- Actively collect, track and drive issues to closure
- Balance priorities and coordinate together with other PMs and Product Area Owners
- Approve official product releases
- Communicate the program status to customers, internal management and the multi-site engineering teams
- Work closely with the engineers to resolve technical and logistic issues
- Oversee the change management process
- Master Degree or similar in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong technical background, preferably in embedded software development
- Around 5 years of relevant experience, preferably (but not necessarily) the automotive industry
- At least 3 years of experience in the project/program management, preferably (but not necessarily) for ADAS projects
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to interact in a multicultural environment
- Good coordination and organization skills
- Experience in direct interaction with automotive customers
- Experience in development of complex products in an international environment
- Fluent in English, both written and orally
- Knowledge of German, Swedish or Chinese is beneficial
- Experience with agile methodologies in cross-functional teams is highly valued
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.