Do you usually get positive feedback for your leadership skills? Are you an experienced leader with capability to empower a team of leaders and drive operational efficiency and agile way of working in a rapidly, fast-moving organization? Do you want to lead and shape a high-tech company together with a passionate team? This is your chance.
We are looking for a leader in a new role ART (Agile Release Train) Engineering Manager, who can deliver world class team coaching and take ownership for people and delivery within a Product Area, referred to as an ART. You will work closely together with the Product Area Owner (PAO) for the ART, who define the product roadmap and priorities.
As an ART EM you are:
- Co-leading the product area together with a Product Area Owner to enable the strategies and goals of Zenuity
- Working closely together with the Product Area Owner to align on actual delivery status vs. planned
- Competence owner of the Product Area. Be accountable we have the right teams and structure in place by coaching & ownership for the team efficiency with a focus on the flow. Responsible for the Zenuity software factory capability within a Product Area
- Leading a team of 10 -16 Product Owners (POs) and Engineering Managers (EMs) within the Product Area
- Securing long term competence sourcing and rebalancing of teams, to build a flexible organisation with capability to meet our current and future business needs
- Building strong team of strong teams. You know how to identify passion and grow onto larger groups/teams
- Responsible for the communication flow to people within and from the Product Area
- Actively behaving in ways that is aligned with the Zenuity company culture
- Together with the PAO making sure your ART is aligned with focus and priorities
- Reporting to the VP of Engineering and be part of the Engineering leadership team
We want you to show us how your leadership and experience can make our teams exceed expectations. To be successful in the role you most likely have:
- Relevant academic background and experience from a Software domain, combined with proven leadership experience, where you previously successfully have been leading leaders in a multicultural environment
- Capability to manage both strategic and operational tasks
- A people person and team builder, with ability to engage and empower other leaders
- A transparent and inclusive approach combined with personal drive, passion and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Truly Agile Mindset - People first and Teams in the center
- Share our Zenuity values: I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust and I share as well as our leadership competencies (start with why, lead the leapfrog and grow trust)
- The rest, you tell us…
ZENUITY is an automotive software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. A joint venture between Volvo Cars and Veoneer (formerly Autoliv) from April 2017, we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance systems, highly automated driving, and cloud based solutions. We are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With over 600 employees worldwide and a high growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich, Santa Clara, Shanghai and Linköping.
Zenuity work proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.