Senior Continuous Integration Engineer
Verification & Validation – Gothenburg, Sweden
Do you want to step into the future and develop innovative technology for tomorrows mobility? Take a chance and change the world! Zenuity is looking for a skilled continuous integration engineer to our site in Gothenburg.
As a Senior Continuous Integration Engineer, you will work closely with the development teams on product development. You will work with the full Continuous Integration chain from architecture to deployment. You will work in self-guided teams and interface globally, where you will help make decisions.
Your responsibility comprises of:
· You will configure, implement and automate Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines for software delivery, including test automation frameworks.
· You will also design and implement visualization of development status to create transparency and enable appropriate actions.
· You will together with the team lead the architectural roadmap and vision for the area.
· You will provide day-to-day support to manage development tools, code repositories and utilities.
· You will continuously improve speed, efficiency, scalability and stability of continuous integration system and environment.
Working with Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) at Zenuity, you have a strong background in Managing and implementing CI/CD systems and Test Automation Frameworks. Furthermore you have:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science is required, but a Master’s or higher preferred
· Minimum 7 years industry experience of continuous integration infrastructure tool for software development (Jenkins, Zuul, GoCD or Cruise etc)
· Experience in version control management systems (Git/Gerrit)
· Experience in relevant techniques (Ansible, Artifactory, Docker etc)
· You will have solid knowledge and understanding of the fundamental concepts of CI/CD, automated testing, understanding of disciplined methods in the design, development, debugging and test of software programs
· You must be fluent in one or several scripting languages (Python, Bash, Groovy) and programming languages (C, C++)
· We expect you to have experience of defining and ensuring use of code branching/merging strategies
· A strong mindset on proper documentation and traceability
We are working in a truly agile environment so you must have solid communication and team working skills together with an ability to mentor other team members on agile methodology and principles.
To be successful in the role you enjoy working in an international organization with people from different cultures. You have a communicative and a positive attitude towards customers & colleagues and hopefully an ability to proactively coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.