Prototype Build Engineer- Join the lane of our Detroit Team
Analysis & Verification – Detroit, MI, USA
About Zenuity- Making it Real
We are breaking new ground with world-class driver-assistance and autonomous-driving technologies. To meet the automotive industry’s requirements, we are developing a software in a fashion and context that hasn’t been done before. With robustness, speed to market and a flexible approach we are changing the way the world looks at mobility, infrastructure and everyday life for people worldwide.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
Do you want to be part of our journey ahead? Which of Zenuity’s competence areas can you contribute to?
Because you want to use your software developing skills to change the world and make it a better and safer place for us to navigate through traffic.
Facing new challenges every day, discussing with cross-functional experts and solving problems to make it real drives you.
You want to find a team of innovative engineers who are looking to create the most amazing things together.
You want to challenge and push yourself to grow and develop your skills even further…and at the same time literally make self driving cars (well the software anyway) and change the world.
Who are you?
- Responsible for [support, troubleshooting, updating] development vehicles in a rapidly changing environment.
Coordinating maintenance of vehicles
Managing logistics of vehicles usage by multiple teams at separate locations
- Experience in electromechanical systems. Preferred candidates will have experience with pre-production vehicles.
- Familiarity with electronics communications networks such as LIN / CAN / Flex-ray / GM-LAN / ARINC, etc and associated tools (Vector, vehicle spy, controlDesk, BusTools).
- High level of proficiency with the use of computers. Familiarity with code or scripting. Linux is a plus.
- Strong aptitude in problem solving, debugging and diagnostics.
- Comfortable with light mechanical design related to retro-fits and ad-hoc repairs.
- Team leader / task leader / coordinator. Past projects dealing with subcontractors and small outside shops.
- Harness and cable manufacturing and/or installation experience related to vehicle or industrial electronics.
- Experience within Active safety and Autonomous Driving domain a plus.
With the skillset and mindset described you have the chance to make self driving cars a reality as a Prototype Build Engineer at our site in Detroit.
We are really excited to welcome candidates with these skills so don't hesitate to take the chance of a lifetime!
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.