Deep Learning Engineer (DE)
Perception – Munich, Germany
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
What You Will Do
As a Deep Learning Engineer, you will be part of an agile team of researchers and software engineers, working on designing, training, analyzing and evaluating deep neural networks that will enable our self-driving cars to fully understand complex scenarios from multiple sensor modalities including cameras, LiDARs and radars.
- A PhD or Master's degree in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Robotics or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with deep learning and/or computer vision algorithms
- Experience with at least one deep learning framework (e.g., TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch)
- Fluency in C/C++ and/or Python
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Experience with perception sensors such as camera, LiDAR or radar
- Industry or academic experience in self-driving applications
- Publication record at relevant conferences/journals
- GPU/CUDA programming skills
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.