SystemWeaver Application Owner
Are you constantly in a hurry, running late and looking for a parking slot. Wouldn’t it be great if the car made it for you? Join us and make it real!
As SystemWeaver Application Owner you are part of the competence area Architecture, with the purpose to provide the system architecture to all of our cross functional teams worldwide. You will report directly to our Group Leader for Architecture and have several points of contact within Zenuity as well as externally with suppliers and costumers. You can either be based in Gothenburg or Munich.
You will support our team based organization with the SystemWeaver structures and related tools and enable our high performing engineers to develop the ADAS/AD software. Together we make it real! Your main focus areas will be to:
- Take the main responsibility for the SystemWeaver application and be the go-to person on related topics
- Manage accounts and access and be able to give support to users
- Key interface towards suppliers and customers by managing interface and shared databases
- Handle visibility and access to documents/items
- Maintain System Weaver Database (libraries and containers)
- Create and maintain templates for automatic document generation
- Add new features e.g. 'find all single ended signals'
- Training the organization in SystemWeaver
Who are you?
- Engineering degree (informatics, system engineering, computer science, electronics), bachelor or master
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in system engineering, work experience in tool management
- Knowledge in scripting languages, XML, exchange formats (RFI etc. )
- Agile experience and understanding of Kanban
- Structured, pragmatic, and solution oriented individual
- Supportive and strong communicator with the ability to establish and maintain excellent internal and external working relationships
At Zenuity we work with state of the art technology and ground-breaking innovations. We build our organization around high performing autonomous teams working in an agile and innovative environment with professional management and continuous development where you can grow and work together with the best. We will continuously challenge you to become and be the best you can be.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 480 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich and Linköping.
We are really excited to welcome candidates with these skills so don't hesitate to take the chance of a lifetime!
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.