SystemWeaver Application Owner
About Zenuity- Making it Real
We are breaking new ground with world-class driver-assistance and autonomous-driving technologies. To meet the automotive industry’s requirements, we are developing a software in a fashion and context that hasn’t been done before. With robustness, speed to market and a flexible approach we are changing the way the world looks at mobility, infrastructure and everyday life for people worldwide.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
Because you want to use your software developing skills to change the world and make it a better and safer place for us to navigate through traffic.
Facing new challenges every day, discussing with cross-functional experts and solving problems to make it real drives you.
You want to find a team of innovative engineers who are looking to create the most amazing things together.
You want to challenge and push yourself to grow and develop your skills even further…and at the same time literally make self driving cars (well the software anyway) and change the world.
As SystemWeaver Application Owner you are part of the competence area Architecture, with the purpose to provide the system architecture to all of our cross functional teams worldwide. You will report directly to our Group Leader for Architecture and have several points of contact within Zenuity as well as externally with suppliers and costumers. You can either be based in Gothenburg or Munich.
You will support our team based organization with the SystemWeaver structures and related tools and enable our high performing engineers to develop the ADAS/AD software. Together we make it real! Your main focus areas will be to:
- Take the main responsibility for the SystemWeaver application and be the go-to person on related topics
- Manage accounts and access and be able to give support to users
- Key interface towards suppliers and customers by managing interface and shared databases
- Handle visibility and access to documents/items
- Maintain System Weaver Database (libraries and containers)
- Create and maintain templates for automatic document generation
- Add new features e.g. 'find all single ended signals'
- Training the organization in SystemWeaver
Who are you?
- Engineering degree (informatics, system engineering, computer science, electronics), bachelor or master
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in system engineering, work experience in tool management
- Knowledge in scripting languages, XML, exchange formats (RFI etc. )
- Agile experience and understanding of Kanban
- Structured, pragmatic, and solution oriented individual
- Supportive and strong communicator with the ability to establish and maintain excellent internal and external working relationships
We are really excited to welcome candidates with these skills so don't hesitate to take the chance of a lifetime!
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.