Workshop mechanic for measurement equipment in ADAS / AD
Verification & Validation – Munich, Germany
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
What You Will Do
As a measurement equipment specialist you will:
- Setup, calibrate and carry out diagnosis of electronic and mechanical test measurement equipment, diagnostic equipment and sensors.
- Interface with facilities on lab space expansion and modifications as well as the various engineering teams that utilize the equipment.
- Preparation and Assembly of test vehicles and carriers, replacement of defective parts/components.
- Oversee service, maintenance and repairs of reliability lab equipment including mechanical test machines, lab bench equipment and data acquisition systems.
- Analyse and isolate component malfunctions; calculate and determine tolerances and perform tests and calibrations in accordance with instructions, which are often vague and incomplete, and may require the preparation of diagrams and instructions to facilitate the calibration action.
- Help define/source future equipment needs.
- Work with site management on equipment and facilities related safety issues.
- Manage equipment calibration according to a defined schedule.
You will work in self-guided teams and interface globally, where you will help make decisions.
- Experience with maintenance of equipment (measurement equipment), facility requirements and integration in a lab environment.
- Experience with setting up dGPS, RADAR and LIDAR systems
- Team player
- Knowledge of vehicle networks (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet)
- Experience in mechatronics and testing
- Conscientious, independent and structured way of working
- Interest in working in the development field of vehicles
- Excellent knowledge of English
We are working in a truly agile environment so you must have solid communication and team working skills together with an ability to mentor other team members on agile methodology and principles.
Beneficial skills and experience include automotive high voltage training (i.e. DGUV 200-005 Level 2), ADTF, CANoE, CANalyzer, have prototype driving licenses.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.