Development Toolchain Architect
ARE YOU READY FOR A KEY POSITION WORKING WITH THE TOOL CHAIN OF GOTHENBURGS FASTEST GROWING TECH COMPANY? DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT IT-INFRASTRUCTURE SKILLS? ZENUITY IS READY FOR YOU.
As Toolchain Architect at Zenuity you will:
- Responsible for creating a module based tool chain architecture for development
- Responsible for creating an overall roadmap connected to the product plans
- Documentation of interface and functional module requirements
- Responsible for revision control management and maintenance
- Having continues dialogue with CPO, PO and users
Represent Development Toolchain within different foras
To be successful in this role you have:
- Agile project management skills
- Project coordinator experience (multi-site projects)
- Experience from SW Projects with CI/CD
- Experience from IT infrastructure Projects
- Good knowledge in R&D SW toolchain components (Concepts high-level: Docker, Gerrit, Jenkins, Ubuntu, MSVS, Matlab)
- Good knowledge in IT technology (Concepts high-level: client, backend, vmware, network, vpn, security etc.)
Your personal qualities should include most of the following:
- Meticulous and structured individual with an ability to be precise and detailed
- Excellent coordinator and well developed communication skill
- Agile experience and proven ability to plan and forecast in such an Environment
- Understanding of Kanban and experience of using Jira/Confluence
- Pragmatic and solution oriented
- Team oriented
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and orally
About Zenuity- Making it Real
We are breaking new ground with world-class driver-assistance and autonomous-driving technologies. To meet the automotive industry’s requirements, we are developing a software in a fashion and context that hasn’t been done before. With robustness, speed to market and a flexible approach we are changing the way the world looks at mobility, infrastructure and everyday life for people worldwide.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
Because you want to use your software developing skills to change the world and make it a better and safer place for us to navigate through traffic.
Facing new challenges every day, discussing with cross-functional experts and solving problems to make it real drives you.
You want to find a team of innovative engineers who are looking to create the most amazing things together.
You want to challenge and push yourself to grow and develop your skills even further…and at the same time literally make self driving cars (well the software anyway) and change the World.
We are really excited to welcome candidates with these skills so don't hesitate to take the chance of a lifetime!
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.