Senior System Manager for Linux and Windows
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
What You Will Do
As Linux and Windows System Administrator at Zenuity you will be to act as our internal Linux and Windows “expert”. You will ensure the smooth daily operations of our Linux and Windows environments.
Core IT owns and manages all infrastructure at Zenuity. Most infrastructure services are delivered through an external provider, including network, servers, client, storage, backup/restore etc.
The tasks are divided in both individual work and projects in team. It is important that you have a great ability to co-operate with customers, suppliers and colleagues. The ability to handle teamwork and co-operation is an important skill to maintain at a high standard and quality delivery to our customers.
You will work in self-guided teams and interface globally, where you will help make decisions.
Your role will be to ensure that this works smoothly, this includes:
- set standards and work with our external providers to implement them.
- act as Subject Matter Expert, SME for everything related to Linux and Windows including operating systems, configuration, hardware, applications etc.
- participate in Change Advisory Board, CAB to propose, review and approve standards, exceptions etc.
- participate in both internal Core IT and business projects as SME
- work with technical users in the different business areas and projects to capture requirements, identify solutions, incl Proof Of Concepts etc.
- work with our external service providers to assist in advanced troubleshooting, reviewing and signing off Root Cause Analysis reports etc.
- participate in the continuous improvement of processes and tools both within Core IT and the greater organization
You will work in a small and agile team where your decisions matter. You will be a part of building and maintaining the IT infrastructure, both on premise and on public cloud providers. You will get a chance to work with modern technologies and building cool and exciting stuff.
You need to be a fast learner and have an understanding of administering an enterprise with both Linux and Windows based infrastructure in a modern approach using “DevOps toolsets”.
You will be working with standard and automation, ensure that we have an environment that we can easily monitor and maintain, supporting our developers as well as Core IT services. You should be able to handle stressful situations and perhaps describe yourself as an independent team player.
To be successful in this role you should have:
Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent.
Minimum 5-10 years of experience from advanced Linux and Windows administration in an enterprise environment including network, servers, clients, storage etc.
Enjoy working in an international organization with people from different cultures.
Share our Zenuity values; I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust and I share, with the highest integrity.
In addition, we believe you meet the following requirements
Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues.
Organized and strive for results and quality.
Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time and being proactive.
We are working in a truly agile environment so you must have solid communication and team working skills together with an ability to mentor other team members on agile methodology and principles.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.