System Engineer / System Architect ADAS and AD
Architecture – Munich, Germany
Architecture Group of Zenuity Munich-Unterschleissheim is looking for a System Engineer or System Architect to support our System Team.
What you will do
- Model and specify system architectures and product definitions according to system engineering and safety standards for ADAS/AD systems
- Support definition of specific requirements and architectures together with multi-site project and sales teams
- Manage information on system requirements, system architectural design and product know-how
- Support the RfQ process for ADAS/AD from the systems engineering point of view
- Define, plan and implement system engineering strategies
- Support process definition and roll-out for system engineering and its tools and act accordingly
- Train other teams in system methods and processes
Who you are
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Good knowledge in System engineering/architecture (SysML, INCOSE)
- Experience in the automotive industry and knowledge in ADAS/AD Knowledge in software, AUTOSAR
- Knowledge in safety-critical systems applying functional safety standards (ISO 26262)
- Basic knowledge in hardware
- Self-motivated: bringing structure to a highly unstructured task
- Ability to set the technical direction and guide a team towards it long before others can
- Experience in introducing and working with agile methodologies in cross functional teams
- Fluent English mandatory
- German/Swedish a plus
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 480 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich and Linköping.