Group Leader (Engineering Manager) - Architecture
Architecture – Detroit, MI, USA
Do you usually get positive feedback on your leadership skills? Are you familiar with the agile framework and want to be part of forming a software company within AD/ADAS? ZENUITY is creating the most amazing things and is now looking for a Group Leader (Engineering Manager) for our Architecture team in Detroit to make it even more real!
The Architecture Competence Area provides a framework for system level software solutions for autonomous driving by defining the system operational design such that it is modular and can be adapting to many different customer applications. It also provides the solution intent for continuous deployment of functionally safe software.
The ideal Architecture Group Lead will:
· Engage in the company’s strategic development and target setting
· Enable flexibility, robustness and innovation by supporting the development of appropriate technical skills in the teams
· Share and align with other stakeholders by contributing with your personality to a strong leadership team
· Fuel the development by taking ownership for resource, supplier and infrastructure planning
· Coach world-class development teams always having the customer needs and the people in focus
· Foster the company culture by appropriate interactions/communication with the teams
· Establish/Maintain an organizational framework that allows for innovation and product delivery guided by the needs of the development teams
· Invest in the personal growth of team members and empower them to lead Zenuity‘s future
· Stay at the top by establishing ways of continuous improvement of team performance
Who are you?
· 3 years in an engineering management position, preferably in the automotive or SW industry
· Technical background in Systems Engineering or SW Development is a plus
· Experience in leading agile organizations with proven ability to coach an agile team in a company in start-up phase
· Experience working in an international environment with distributed teams
ZENUITY is a pure software company with the mission of elevating people’s lives by making self driving cars real. Being a joint venture between Volvo Cars and Autoliv from April 2017 we are a truly modern start-up with high energy, dedication and passion. Zenuity uses a disruptive, never-been-seen before, business model to produce world-leading competence in key technology areas. Delivering leading advanced driver assistance, highly automated driving, and cloud based Automotive software, we are dedicated to transforming the automotive industry and catapulting into the future of transportation. With 480 employees worldwide and with a unique growth rate we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Gothenburg, Detroit, Munich and Linköping.
We are really excited to welcome candidates with these skills so don't hesitate to take the chance of a lifetime!
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.